We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Dear it’s Friday is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Dear it’s Friday has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
Feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to remove your stored personal information for you.
Please read this Copyright Notice carefully before using this site. By using this site, you signify your consent to the terms of this Copyright Notice.
– Everything you see on this site is protected by copyright, design right and/or other intellectual property rights unless otherwise stated and may only be used in accordance with these Terms. DEAR IT’S FRIDAY does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DEAR IT’S FRIDAY. Images, illustrations, graphics, text, etc, are either the property of DEAR IT’S FRIDAY or third parties who have licensed their rights to DEAR IT’S FRIDAY. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and/or other regulations and statutes.
– Our General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries and services. An order becomes binding as soon as you send it to us.
– By ordering a product on the Website, Buyer shall be deemed to have made an offer to buy the specified product from dearitsfriday.com pursuant to this Agreement. The acceptance and fulfillment by dearitsfriday.com of any order placed on the Website is subject to Buyer’s acceptance of all of the terms of this Agreement. All other contrary terms and conditions are expressly rejected, and no addition or modification to this Agreement shall be binding unless agreed to in writing by dearitsfriday.com. Buyer accepts these terms and conditions by placing an order through the Website, or by receiving delivery of any products ordered by Buyer from the Website. Dearitsfriday.com shall not be deemed to have accepted Buyer’s offer unless and until dearitsfriday.com sends to Buyer, through electronic means, facsimile or other written communication, an acknowledgment that Buyer’s order has been confirmed and will be fulfilled by dearitsfriday.com.